Sunday, February 16, 2014

Princess Darth Maul


Yesterday was the greatest day ever at Disney's Hollywood Studio!  I work at Star Tours and as I was working I saw a little 4 year old girl wearing a Cinderella dress, with pink shoes, and had her face painted like Darth Maul.  It was the cutest thing EVER! My coworkers and I kept calling her Princess Darth Maul. 
She and her family were at the park to watch the jedi training because Darth Maul was at the show.  She had the biggest smile the whole time she was watching him.
Then me and my coworkers asked a leader if we can do something for her.  Our Leader said he would do something.  He disappeared for a while then can back and told us he was going to take Princess Darth Maul to meet Darth Maul. 
I didn't get to see the meeting, but I heard Princess Darth Maul had a great time meeting Darth Maul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment